An Agile technical Conference that focus on Agile Engineering practices
The 3rd International XP Conference on Agile Engineering practices for software product development, hosted by Volunteers and the community at large, gathers together on November 17th and 18th 2017 at Bangalore.
Agile Engineering is a multi-disciplinary field that includes Developers, QA, UX Designers, and Infrastructure Engineers, Embedded & Hardware engineers, Computers Scientists, Cloud Specialists and more. Practitioners from all involved disciplines will come together at XP India 2017 to address new advances, new challenges and new directions, to learn from world-class experts, and to practice our craft together.
The mission of XP conference in India is to further advance the state of developing, designing, testing and delivering software by providing a forum at which experts and novices from both industry and academia can meet and learn from each other.
You should attend if -
- You are a Developer/Coder/Tester
- Your teams have embraced DevOps
- Software craftsmanship is in your blood
- You are a CTO
- You are an Agile Coach
- You are a team following Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment strategy
- You want to learn and adapt to new ways of Coding
By participating in XP Conference you will learn state of the art Agile Engineering principles, practices and tools that will help you to move from cyclic to ‘Continuous Value Delivery’. In this forum you will also witness how various industries have adopted agile values & principles and defined their own novel engineering practices throw continuous learning. This is also a great platform to meet enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues interested in learning from your experiences.
Topics such as test driven development, refactoring and infrastructure as code
The good software engineering practices that developers use every day to build robust, quality software. For those newer to the Agile Engineering and those wanting to refresh or expand their core skills.
Topics such as continuous integration, collective code ownership, pair programming, Lean UX, behaviour driven development (BDD), continuous delivery and automated deployment to cloud infrastructures
The practices that support teams in building great software. Interdisciplinary practices that increase flow, communication quality, or the effectiveness of teams.
- Technical Practices at the Organizational Level
Topics such as A/B testing and experimentation, data analytics, DevOps and repeatable deployments, system-wide monitoring, security and continuous deployment
The fact that technology, and the software behind it, is at the core of every business organization requires a new set of technical practices. This entire field is ripe for discussion, learning, and advancement as there are the most unknowns and challenges here
Code of delivery
Hands on workshops - 120 min
- These workshops are keyboard driven , intended to give hand on experiences to delegates. The participant not only gets theoretical knowledge but get practical exposure. We are planning to conduct 9 workshops in #XPIndia 2017
Experiential Talks -
- Technical Talk - A talk on one of the core topics defined below
- Demo based talk - The speaker delivers a keyboard driven demo.
- Experience report - Talks on how agile engineering practices have been adopted in specific challenging environments / industriesPool of topics
Just to give you an idea, the sessions would be around below topics or alike.
- Extreme Programming
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Containerisation , Docker
- Software Craftsmanship
- MicroServices , Emergent Architecture, Domain Driven Design
- Clean Code
- Agile Testing Practices
- TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Unit testing for various Systems/Frameworks
- Simple Design Techniques
- Tools and Apps and Techniques
- Mob Programming /Pair Programming
Phone: +91 99805 12250, +91 99729 06162